The online bookstore offers text books at an affordable price to our enrolled students and alumni only. We keep a current stock of textbooks for all of our programs and courses. For prices, stock levels and ISBN numbers of the required text books, login to our online website portal.
In order to keep the cost of the bookstore at a minimum, we follow a strict refund policy. Please review our refund policy before making a purchase at NCOHC bookstore. All refunds require an original receipt, and that the items are in a new and unopened condition. Currently, we do not have a used book, buy back or sale program.
1. All refunds require an original receipt of purchase.
2. All refunds require items to be in original, unused condition.
3. Books once opened may ONLY be returned if NO marking exists on any pages and the books are in new, resalable condition.
4. Books with a multimedia software component (CD/DVDs) require that the original seal of the software packet must be intact.
5. Books with other information such as online registration numbers will ONLY be returned if the registration information has NOT been scratched off and is in brand new condition.
6. Books may be returned for a full refund if all of the above conditions have been fulfilled and refund is requested within 30 days from the date of the purchase.